




This Saturday we'll be off to Orange to mark one momentous occasion. My Aunt Nan (NuNu as we called her as kids - before that name could mean something else that's not so nice) is finally tying the knot! We'll have pictures to follow. It'll be nice to see all the family again.
This may be my last road trip to the big Orange County for a while as I am now in the last trimester and have already lost sight of my feet. I got into the car to bring Noelie to drop off at school last week not realizing I had on my blue furry house slippers instead of shoes. Thank goodness for my back up pair of emergency pedicure flipflops or Noelie would have been sooo embarrassed as it looked like mom was donning the fur of the Cookie Monster on her feet.
This week also marked 'gardening week' at Noelie's school where she learned all about flowers and plants. She even got to pick out any seeds she wanted and of all the pretty flowers and such to choose from, she chose the tomato plant. Her teachers were quite surprised until I explained that her daddy is obsessed with his annual tomato garden so it is in her blood. I saw a bit of quiet pride on dad's face when Noelie was born, but when she brought home those seeds and I explained she had a large selection and picked that, he was beaming with pride.
No comments:
Post a Comment