Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter




This year we had a low key Easter and stayed in Houston. Noelie did an egg hunt at school and Eli supposedly did as well. I didn't witness it but I'm sure it was a sight.

We were lucky enough to get a visit from Grandma Kathy the week before. She even got a chance to see Noelie in 'action' at the soccer game. I think she'll agree she is the best skipper on the field.

In other news, my parents are ballers. I laugh so hard when I think of this story. Evidentally they frequented Harrahs just enough when it was in Lake Charles or got mixed up with someone that drops some major dollars at the poker tables, because they were recently invited to a promotional event the casino had at the Houstonian (fancy Houston hotel). While there, exchanging conversation with others at their table who talk about going and dropping $5K when they gamble, they realized something wasn't right and with that knowledge dad probably hit the most expensive thing he could at the buffet and wrapped it in a napkin to put in mom's purse in case they were discovered and kicked out. LOL!

So at the fancy dinner they gave door prizes and of course they won one. They were invited to sit in the luxury suite the casino had at the Rockets v. Lakers game. I will say no more other than take a look at how happy my dad is in this picture. Wonder what his heart rate was about then?

No comments: