Saturday, June 12, 2010

Recital 2010






Here's the girl in her recital costumes. God bless the dance studio management that decided a) to break the would be 7 hour recital into three different recitals so no one had to sit through all of them and b) decided parents can present the awards at home so when your child is done you can leave. It was such a nice change of pace.... not that I mind sitting there for 7 hours for the benefit of my child but...

Noelie had her first on stage mishap. I say first as I'm sure as much as a performer this girl is she'll have much stage time in her future. She was so aggressively tapping during her routine her shoe completely flew off! She just kept on with one shoe on and then stopped to pick up her shoe on the way off stage. What a trooper!

No comments: