Eli is just now reaching 7 months old and is getting his first two teeth (joy) and sitting up quite well considering how round his booty is! Noelie is loving school and dance class started back this week so she is way happy. We went to sweet Mia's birthday today and saw her new beauty of a house. However, we're going to have to have a talk with Aunt Can Can about sending a kazoo home with a three year old. Good Lord! Hopefully she'll hang up her desire for wind instruments early like her mom's two day stint playing the flute in band.
Sorry, it's been a long time but we've been quite busy the past month. I worked a conference in Oklahoma and was gone almost all week from my babies:( It was ok the first few days but day three was about my limit. Good thing I got out before the big ice storm!
We are getting things together for Eli's baptism which has proved more challenging than we thought. First, for some reason these outfits all end at 12 months size and Eli was that at 3 months old so I'm trying to find the poor guy something to wear that he can actually breathe in. Finally we've found something with a little 'give'.
Aunt Carla and Uncle Dave got to see the big guy for the first time and I must say Uncle Dave didn't want to give him up! Already has him scouted for a TCU football career. After holding him they finally see my pain of wrestling him all day. I keep waiting for some jacked arms from the constant resistince. Still more scrawney though... oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment