
Eli,
I know you love your daddy as do I and today you said 'dada'. It is indisputable. You had some maybe 'mamas' recently but this was definitely 'dada' and in correct context.
Now is when I tell you a little something about mama (who you barfed on three times today you poor sick little bug - not that I am counting). Let's say 'labor' - mama was in labor with you for only two weeks. Yes, two weeks. Sent to bed. Hard labor only nine hours but that is nine hours of pure nausea and vomiting. So bad I wasn't sure which direction you were going to come from. Yes, dada had to hold a bucket or two but mama did the suffering. And you came out the size of a 3 month old at almost ten lbs... Can I at least get a shout out next time you decide to speak?
Am I asking for too much? I know Noelie served me breakfast in bed for the first time this morning and I am very touched but come on now... Just one 'mama' for me?
Love,
MaMa, Mommy, Madre - take you're pick... just one of them will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment