

Buuuurrrrrr, it's so cold out. Said to snow by the end of the week. I have had a rather frustrating day as we were having rolling blackouts and I kept losing my computer files I was working on so about the third time I decided it was a day to file and organize the office... low tech day!
Eli is still getting his jaw teeth and it's been a slow and painful process for the poor guy. I think he's becoming vegetarian... I'm not lying. He just hasn't been into any meat the past few weeks... don't know if it's a teeth thing or a PETA thing, guess we'll have to have a serious discussion. Even without the meat, he still continues to grow and grow... we just had to buy size 10 shoes... same Noelie wears at 5 and he is two. Good news is we were able to buy him wider cut regular shoes instead of the double wides from StrideRite that cost some major $$. Now we can reallocate those funds to something more worthwhile like my shoe fund.
Today was the 100th day since Noelie started big school. They had a fun day planned including making funny hats and also other projects.
One included a book called My 100 Book. The first two pages said "I want 100_____________." and then a place to draw a picture... she put dogs and cats in the blank and drew them... pretty normal. Well the back said I do NOT want 100_______________. In the blank she wrote "cocrsh" and I see a picture that looks like bugs.... well, I ask for clarification and she said: That's cockroaches, mommy! Dear Lord help me!
Let's just say I got a good chuckle as I'm sure her teacher did who now thinks we have a major pest control issue! Haha.
She also had her first wardrobe crisis when she arrived to school last Friday in her new shirt and she saw another girl in the hall in a different grade with the same shirt. She was all kinds of bent out of shape saying that 'gurl was copyin me!" hands on hip... no idea where she got that from.
No comments:
Post a Comment