We've all been under the weather the past few weeks. Today we decided to take a day trip to The Woodlands to see Mistie and Aubrie and eat at Chuy's (one of those cravings I just couldn't shake... tortilla soup... mmm!) Today I have learned through a sequence events that I probably don't have a lot of patience right now for these day trips -- however short and sweet they are and I've also learned with my hormones I have even less of an 'edit' alert when opening my big mouth which is quite frightening. (Just ask the poor gas station worker today that got an ear full when the pay at the pump wouldn't work.)
So in honor of me making a complete arse of myself today, I decided I should do this blog. Not to share with the world what an idiot I am but more to do some good with all this misguided energy I have:) Plus I'm realizing that I have lost track of much of what I should have noted somewhere for Noelie's baby book and scrapbooks. Hopefully this will keep me in line as well as be an entertaining place for friends and family to keep up with what's going on with us.
And for the million dollar question... we find out next Tuesday if we should be buying pink or blue.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're a high-tech genius AND a great writer..we're enjoying this diary as much as your mama and paw-paw, Rigck & Carol
Post a Comment