Hope you like the new 'dots' background. We're going spring so thought it'd be good to lighten things up!
First of note would be Eli's rockstar status at the Y. When I go there this one cute blonde always beats the other ladies out to hold him. I call her the main squeeze. Well, today his main squeeze wasn't there so Eli was left to the second tier groupies and let me tell ya it was a free for all to grab him! So funny! When I was done and went in there to get him they had him at the front greeting folks with his big two teeth smile and they would tickle him so he'd giggle for everyone (I must admit it is contagious!).
And the Blakie and Noelie love story continues. They are in the same gymnastics class on Wednesdays and I arrived just as they were finishing up and sitting in line to get stamps. Well sweet Blakie was channelling a monkey and using his toe to scratch his lip and nose... so funny. As you would guess a few minutes later when it was time to leave he couldn't do so without running accross the room to give Noelie one big kiss on the cheek. It was so cute and hilarious as I knew that he'd just got done loving his toe! Ha!
On Monday Noelie's teachers informed me that we're in big trouble when she gets to be a teenager. Seems my little girl is already working the boys. She is tinier than the rest of the class and when she can't reach something (and also when she can and doesn't feel like it) she looks down sheepishly and out underneath those big eye lashes and asks the boys to please help her (by help she means do it). Good grief! It's already starting... and the bad news is they actually do whatever she asks.
This weekend we're preparing for our road trip in a few days. Hope to have many beach pics to come. If I am bald in those pics it's due to a stressful 8 hour drive.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment